Return to Tools available
VA – Value Analysis
In this section
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- UK productivity gap half-explained?
- Work hard or work well?
- All nations need a National Productivity Centre
- UK industrial strategy
- Financial cardinals needed
- Financial metrics are not enough
- Most plans go unseen or unused
- Excess regulations and legacy systems solve productivity puzzle?
- What kills change?
- Productivity improvement must involve all employees
Want to improve the productivity of your organisation – or team within it – but not sure how to go about it?
Read the latest version of our book ‘Productivity Knowhow’ – it covers all the basics any manager at any level needs to make big performance improvements
“A wonderful user-friendly book” – PAPA, the Pan Africa Productivity Association
“A great book” – Senior Editor, UK publisher
500pp total = 380pp text + 120pp appendices
Only £24.99 per copy from Amazon et alia
To purchase copies, click on link below: